Cabinets & Interior Finishes
Providing the right design, product & price
Our showroom features cabinetry by Dura Supreme , Haas Cabinetry and new this fall, our own Plain & Posh Collection, a true custom line. Offering multiple cabinet lines enables us to match your investment level and design a truly custom space to meet your needs. All of our cabinetry is made in the USA and our cabinet manufacturers are passionate about using sustainable materials and environmentally sound manufacturing practices. We can help you find the right cabinetry to fit your budget and the right interior finish materials to complete your project.
Dura Supreme Cabinetry
- Manufactured in the Midwest (USA) for over fifty years, Dura Supreme is a second-generation family owned company
- Four different product lines, each with a specific price point, different custom capabilities and construction
- Twelve different wood species from Traditional Woods to Exotic Veneers, along with a contemporary offering
- Engineered work or plywood construction…You pick! Flush ends, wainscot ends, working doors on ends…It’s up to you.
- All solid wood dovetail drawers and pullouts have full extension, soft close under mount Blum drawer guides
- Dura Supreme hand selects woods to ensure consistency of color and grain, enhancing the beauty and value of your project.
- Custom handmade solid doors and drawer fronts have pre-stained center panels to eliminate the telltale signs of expansion and contraction
- Custom colored stains and paints truly depict the capabilities of Dura Supreme’s state of the art finishing system
- Dura Supreme is backed by a limited lifetime warranty- your assurance of exemplary quality
- Green Initiative- All Cabinetry is certified under the environmental stewardship program (ESP) administered under the KCMA
Visit Dura Supreme Cabinetry to learn more.
Our custom cabinet line is finely crafted in the Chicagoland area. A growing percentage of our clients have chosen to use our custom cabinetry option. There are any number of reasons to choose custom. Reasons include: local presence, maybe a shorter time delivery and installation timeline, or it may be that custom is the only option that provides the look and functionality the homeowner desires.